New vegan recipe I have created by throwing some ingredients that I had in the kitchen together. There is no real specific measurements so feel free to change it how you desire too!
Ingredients to serve 4 people
- 1 cup/mug of Rice
- 1 or 2 Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- 1 tin of Coconut Milk
- half a cup of Beans/lentils
- 1 Grated Carrot
- Salt and Pepper
- Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Curry paste/powder
- Optional: Coconut sugar
- Get the rice cooking – you want nice fluffy rice (I will leave that up to you to do)
- Place a pan of water on the hob to boil, once boiling, add the cubed sweet potato and let it cook and soften in the simmering water.
- Whilst the rice and potato is cooking, you want to add all other ingredients to a sauce pan, coconut milk first and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the rice and potatoes are done.
- Once the potatoes are soft, drain and add to the curry. Let this simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Bon Appetite! Serve and enjoy.
(Pssst, white pepper is super nice when sprinkled on top of the dish)